This website is dedicated to those of you in the medical community who do so much for the rest of us. It describes a legal and creative way to improve your financial circumstances, mindful that may never be a high priority for you.
The idea featured is a financial strategy that almost always results in a medical enterprise having favorable tax outcomes, along with more money for retirement or other uses of money that are important to you.
Our target audience are doctors who, in some form or another, own their own medical enterprise. If that describes you, then either you or someone on your staff deals with business operational insurance, which is why we are here.
The CapAlt Risk Solution is a relatively new approach to the management of business operational risks that exist in every successful medically focused business enterprise. If you’re the owner of one, it’s in your best interest to explore what is described here.
It’s based on an idea developed by Captive Alternatives, LLC over 20 years ago. Today, it’s an example of effective insurance design and participatory re-insurance across the country, designed to address the operational risks faced by your medical enterprise 365 days a year.
Instead of buying your insurance from the usual commercial insurance company, the CapAlt Risk Solution brings significant advantages to you, the owner of a private medical enterprise owner. The favorable outcomes for you include the following:
- Over the course of an insurance year, after any or all claims are processed and satisfied, premium dollars left over belong to you.
- They can be recovered at a time of your choosing, since by then, they are considered surplus assets and protected equity, all under your control.
- By the end of any calendar year plus a reconciliation period, the reasonable assumption is a financial outcome better than the before-tax revenue used to pay the premiums by your business enterprise.
- Proactive efforts by you to manage operational risks will likely increase your net return, all the while receiving the same tax and accounting benefits as any large insurance company.
- Any or all funds accumulating from prior years can be invested by you personally or by any investment advisors you select.
- At the end of the day, the idea allows you to ultimately retire with more money in your pockets, if that’s an outcome you’re looking for.
Increased peace of mind in today’s stressful world also has benefits.
Our idea, properly implemented, will allow you to make conservative operating decisions about your medical enterprise, coupled with whatever future benefits flow to you from having more money at your fingertips.