Assuming you are, we dedicate this website to those of you in the medical community who do so much for the rest of us.
What we describe here is a legal and creative way to improve your financial circumstances, mindful that may never be a high priority for you.
Our target audience are physicians of all stripes who, in some form or another, own a medical practice. Regardless of whether you treat humans or other animals, then either you or someone you trust deals with the business operational insurance associated with your enterprise.
What follows describes a financial strategy that will most likely result in favorable tax outcomes and more money for retirement or for other uses of money that may be important to you. Meanwhile your business operational risks are fully insured at levels you decide are important.
We call it the CapAlt Risk SolutionTM or to keep it simple, CRS. It’s a relatively new approach to the management of business operational risks that exist in every successful medically focused business enterprise. If you’re among the owners of one, then what follows is clearly in your best interest to understand.
The CapAlt Risk Solution in its present form had its genesis some 20-25 years ago. Today, it’s an example of effective insurance design applied in thousands of privately owned enterprises across the country. Its application addresses the operational risks faced by your medical enterprise 365 days a year.
Instead of buying your insurance from a typical commercial insurance company, the CapAlt Risk Solution brings significant advantages to you, the private medical practice owner. Among the favorable outcomes for you are the following:
- Over the course of an insurance year, after any or all claims are processed and satisfied, all funds left over are yours to recover at a time of your choosing as they are now considered surplus assets and protected equity, which you control.
- Your efforts to be proactive in managing your operational risks will receive the same tax and accounting benefits as any large insurance company.
- The ultimate outcome for you is to be financially rewarded over time for efforts made in support of good risk management protocols.
- Any or all funds accumulating from prior years can be invested by you or the investment advisors you select.
- And lastly, allowing you to ultimately retire with more money in your pockets, if that’s an outcome you’re looking for.
Increased peace of mind in today’s stressful world also has benefits. Our idea, properly implemented, will allow you to make conservative operating decisions about your medical practice, coupled with whatever future benefits flow to you from having more money at your fingertips.